Stacked Taco Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Stacked Taco Salad is a great main course dish that looks great on any party or dinner table. It's a hearty salad that you can put together in a flash!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1-1/4-ounce) package dry taco seasoning mix
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (6-ounce) can dark red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can corn, drained
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 2 (2-1/4-ounce) cans sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) bag tortilla chips, crushed
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle sweet-and-spicy French salad dressing
What To Do:
- In a medium skillet, brown ground beef with taco seasoning mix over medium-high heat, stirring to break up meat; drain and cool.
- In an extra-large salad bowl, layer half the lettuce then half the cheese, beans, corn, ground beef, tomatoes, and olives. Repeat layers then top with crushed tortilla chips. Just before serving, add dressing and toss to coat well.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 122
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 3.3g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 11g 21 %
- Cholesterol 39mg 13 %
- Sodium 37mg 2 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!