Stacked Taco Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Stacked Taco Salad is a great main course dish that looks great on any party or dinner table. It's a hearty salad that you can put together in a flash!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1-1/4-ounce) package dry taco seasoning mix
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (6-ounce) can dark red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can corn, drained
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 2 (2-1/4-ounce) cans sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) bag tortilla chips, crushed
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle sweet-and-spicy French salad dressing
What to Do
- In a medium skillet, brown ground beef with taco seasoning mix over medium-high heat, stirring to break up meat; drain and cool.
- In an extra-large salad bowl, layer half the lettuce then half the cheese, beans, corn, ground beef, tomatoes, and olives. Repeat layers then top with crushed tortilla chips. Just before serving, add dressing and toss to coat well.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 911
- Calories from Fat 654
- Total Fat 73g 112 %
- Saturated Fat 18g 89 %
- Trans Fat 0.6g 0 %
- Protein 24g 47 %
- Cholesterol 68mg 23 %
- Sodium 1,348mg 56 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.9g 24 %
- Sugars 4.4g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
French toast typically means sticky hands and mouths (and lots of napkins!), but with our recipe for Maple French Toast Sticks you don't have to worry about that 'cause the flavorings and the rich maple syrup are already cooked in!