Cheesy Hot Turkey Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Cheesy Hot Turkey Salad is one of our favorite salad recipes to make as the weather gets colder. The melted cheese helps keep us toasty warm while the good-for-you turkey adds that necessary bit of protein into our diet. We love putting this on a salad or in a wrap and bringing it to school or work for an easy homemade meal. If you've only tried chicken or tuna salad, you'll definitely want to make room for this delicious turkey variety.
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups deli turkey breast, chunked
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 (5-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 1/3 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon onion, grated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- 1 cup cornflakes, crushed
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine turkey, celery, water chestnuts, mayonnaise, onion, lemon juice, 1 cup Cheddar cheese, and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese; mix well.
- Place the mixture in prepared baking dish and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining Cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, and cornflakes. Sprinkle cheese mixture over baked turkey salad and bake 5 to 8 minutes, or until cheese melts.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've ever been to a Southern buffet or a church dinner, then you've probably already experienced the deliciousness of fluff. Fruity, fluffy, creamy, and just a bit crunchy, our Potluck Pistachio Fluff is one dish that doesn't stick around for long. That's 'cause folks will gobble it up so fast, you'll think it disappeared!