Cheesy Hot Turkey Salad
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
- READY IN
- 40 Min
This Cheesy Hot Turkey Salad is one of our favorite salad recipes to make as the weather gets colder. The melted cheese helps keep us toasty warm while the good-for-you turkey adds that necessary bit of protein into our diet. We love putting this on a salad or in a wrap and bringing it to school or work for an easy homemade meal. If you've only tried chicken or tuna salad, you'll definitely want to make room for this delicious turkey variety.
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups deli turkey breast, chunked
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 (5-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 1/3
- 1 tablespoon onion, grated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- 1 cup cornflakes, crushed
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine turkey, celery, water chestnuts, mayonnaise, onion, lemon juice, 1 cup Cheddar cheese, and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese; mix well.
- Place the mixture in prepared baking dish and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining Cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, and cornflakes. Sprinkle cheese mixture over baked turkey salad and bake 5 to 8 minutes, or until cheese melts.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Sip on our Best Strawberry Daiquiris, close your eyes, and imagine yourself cruising the Caribbean aboard a fabulous ship without a care in the world -- it's kinda like magic!