Quick Banana Pecan Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For those mornings when you really just need a pick-me-up kinda treat, our Quick Banana Pecan Pancakes are the perfect solution! With just 4 ingredients you can create a luxury breakfast, even on the busiest of mornings!
What You'll Need:
- 12 frozen or refrigerated pancakes
- 3 bananas, sliced into 1-inch chunks, divided
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
What To Do:
- Heat pancakes according to package directions.
- In a small saucepan, combine syrup and pecans. Place over low heat just until warmed through.
- Place 4 pancakes on each plate. Top each stack with one sliced banana and drizzle with pecan syrup.
Frozen and refrigerated pancakes will make this a very quick and easy breakfast. However, if you have the time to make the pancakes yourself, go for it!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!