Quick Banana Pecan Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For those mornings when you really just need a pick-me-up kinda treat, our Quick Banana Pecan Pancakes are the perfect solution! With just 4 ingredients you can create a luxury breakfast, even on the busiest of mornings!
What You'll Need:
- 12 frozen or refrigerated pancakes
- 3 bananas, sliced into 1-inch chunks, divided
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
What To Do:
- Heat pancakes according to package directions.
- In a small saucepan, combine syrup and pecans. Place over low heat just until warmed through.
- Place 4 pancakes on each plate. Top each stack with one sliced banana and drizzle with pecan syrup.
Frozen and refrigerated pancakes will make this a very quick and easy breakfast. However, if you have the time to make the pancakes yourself, go for it!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!