Linguine with Garlic and Anchovies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Can't get enough of this! Anchovies aren't for everybody but if you're willing to give them a try this way, you'll love them like I do.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound linguine
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 cans (2 ounces each) anchovy fillets with oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
What To Do:
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the linguine to desired doneness; drain, reserving 1 cup of pasta cooking water, and place in a large serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat; add the garlic and sauté until lightly browned.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly to prevent splattering, then add the anchovies, breaking them up.
- Mix in the pepper, parsley, and reserved pasta cooking water. Return the skillet to the stove and heat through.
- Pour the mixture over the linguine, toss gently, and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!