Linguine with Garlic and Anchovies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Can't get enough of this! Anchovies aren't for everybody but if you're willing to give them a try this way, you'll love them like I do.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound linguine
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 cans (2 ounces each) anchovy fillets with oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
What To Do:
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the linguine to desired doneness; drain, reserving 1 cup of pasta cooking water, and place in a large serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat; add the garlic and sauté until lightly browned.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly to prevent splattering, then add the anchovies, breaking them up.
- Mix in the pepper, parsley, and reserved pasta cooking water. Return the skillet to the stove and heat through.
- Pour the mixture over the linguine, toss gently, and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxon's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!