Four Cheese Smoked Mac 'n' Cheese
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 20 Min
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 20 Min
You'll be blown away by the smoky-cheesy flavors in this Four Cheese Smoked Mac 'n' Cheese. If you've never made macaroni and cheese in a smoker, you're in for a real treat!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) package elbow macaroni
cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cut into large chunks
- 1 teaspoon salt
teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) extra sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Gouda cheese, shredded
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Parmesan cheese, shredded
What To Do:
- Load the wood tray with one small handful of wood chips and preheat the smoker to 225 degrees F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. In a medium saucepan, melt butter, and whisk flour into the butter. Cook over medium heat for 2 minutes, until sauce is bubbly and thick. Whisk in milk and bring to a boil. Cook 5 minutes until thickened. Stir in cream cheese until mixture is smooth. Add salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine 1 cup Cheddar, 1 cup Gouda cheese, Parmesan cheese, pasta, and cream sauce. Spoon mixture into an 11 x 9-1/2-inch aluminum roasting pan coated with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle top with remaining Cheddar cheese and Gouda cheese.
- Place in smoker and cook 1 hours at 225 degrees F, until brown, bubbly and delicious.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES