Four Cheese Smoked Mac 'n' Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll be blown away by the smoky-cheesy flavors in this Four Cheese Smoked Mac 'n' Cheese. If you've never made macaroni and cheese in a smoker, you're in for a real treat!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cut into large chunks
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) extra sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Gouda cheese, shredded
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Parmesan cheese, shredded
What To Do:
- Load the wood tray with one small handful of wood chips and preheat the smoker to 225 degrees F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. In a medium saucepan, melt butter, and whisk flour into the butter. Cook over medium heat for 2 minutes, until sauce is bubbly and thick. Whisk in milk and bring to a boil. Cook 5 minutes until thickened. Stir in cream cheese until mixture is smooth. Add salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine 1 cup Cheddar, 1 cup Gouda cheese, Parmesan cheese, pasta, and cream sauce. Spoon mixture into an 11 x 9-1/2-inch aluminum roasting pan coated with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle top with remaining Cheddar cheese and Gouda cheese.
- Place in smoker and cook 1 hours at 225 degrees F, until brown, bubbly and delicious.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are your mornings always a little hurried? No problem! With our easy to make breakfast recipe for Bacon 'n' Egg Cups you can prep ahead of time, and bake 'em right before breakfast! That way you can enjoy cheesy-bacon goodness even when you're in a rush!