Best Ever Noodle Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This traditional Jewish dish is sometimes called noodle kugel and sometimes called noodle pudding. Whatever you call it, you'll find this Best Ever Noodle Pudding to be a sweet addition to any brunch menu.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound medium egg noodles
- 1/2 pound (2 sticks) butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 6 eggs, well beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 16 ounces small curd cottage cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- Cinnamon graham crackers
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside. Place about 1/3 box of graham crackers into a resealable plastic bag and crush into chunky crumbs; set aside.
- In a large pot, boil noodles for 7 minutes; drain and return to pot.
- Add ingredients, one at a time, mixing to melt into noodles. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes. Remove from oven; top with graham cracker crumbs and bake about 15 minutes more or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Some people insist it's not noodle pudding without raisins, so feel free to add 1/2 cup raisins to mixture before baking. It's up to you!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.