Peachy Berry Tart
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With this recipe for homemade Peachy Berry Tart, using fresh or frozen peaches and blueberries, you're gonna look like a professional pastry chef! Nobody has to know you baked up this homey fruit tart in minutes!
What You'll Need:
- 1 folded refrigerated pie crust (from a 15-ounce package)
- 3 cups fresh peeled and sliced peaches OR frozen peeled and sliced peaches, thawed
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries OR frozen blueberries, thawed
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple jelly, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place pie crust on a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine peaches, blueberries, and 2 tablespoons sugar. Arrange mixture in center of dough, leaving a 2-inch border.
- Fold edges of dough toward center, pressing gently to seal (dough will only partially cover peach mixture). Brush melted jelly over peach mixture and edges of dough.
- Bake 10 minutes then reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F. Bake 20 more minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon sugar. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Make room burritos, 'cause there's a new contender in town, and they're going by the name of Tex-Mex Hand Pies! These creamy hand pies are stuffed full of Tex-Mex favorites like salsa, chicken and lots of creamy cheese. You're going to wish you had more hands.