Easy Cheeseburger Ring
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese
- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef and onion, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in ketchup, mustard, Cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper. Cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Unroll crescent rolls. Place wide end of triangles in center of pizza pan, forming a ring, overlapping dough as necessary. Spoon meat mixture into center of each triangle. Bring smaller ends of triangles over meat, tucking ends under.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until rolls are golden. Serve warm.
Serve with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onion, and pickles for that authentic cheeseburger experience!
And what would any cheeseburger be without fries?!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
04 24 14
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hot Cross Buns are one sweet Easter tradition. Our easy recipe for baking your own bakery-style Cranberry Hot Cross Buns is a twist on the traditional raisin variety, and guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser.