Amish Molasses Oatmeal Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
This is one of our most requested Amish pies. It'll bake up as homey and wholesome as it would on an Amish farm, but our shortcut pie crust will allow you to enjoy Amish Molasses Oatmeal Pie even during a busy week.
What You'll Need:
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup molasses
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked deep dish pie crust
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except pie crust; mix well then pour into pie crust.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or untl center is set. Let cool 30 minutes.
- Serve pie warm, or refrigerate and serve when ready.
We suggest topping this pie with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
BBQ sauce and smoked paprika are the key ingredients to making this chili recipe taste extra-smokin' good. Not only is our Smokin' BBQ Chili recipe flavor-packed and delicious, but it's made in just one pot, so it's extra-easy to clean up, too!