Tangy Roasted Spareribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Tangy Roasted Spareribs gets its surprising flavor from none other than sauerkraut. It is a superb combo of tastes that is a true change of pace.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (2 pound) package sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 2 racks pork spareribs (about 3 pounds each)
- 2 (1 ounce each) envelopes onion soup mix
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat two 9- x 13-inch baking dishes with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine sauerkraut and caraway seeds; mix well and spread equally into two baking dishes.
- Place a rack of ribs over sauerkraut in each dish. Sprinkle each equally with onion soup mix then top with onions and pepper.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 1-1/4 hours. Uncover and bake an additional 20 to 30 minutes, or until the ribs are tender.
- Cut into individual ribs and serve with sauerkraut.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've had chicken coated in breadcrumbs and covered in crunchy potato chips, but have you ever tried using your favorite frozen potato tots? Now you can! Our recipe for Cheesy Potato Tot Chicken is a total game-changer. Just a few simple ingredients and you're off to making your family's new-favorite chicken dinner.