Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everyone loves Potato Skins! They're the perfect finger food, especially for game-day gatherings. Score big points with these easy Half-Time Skins that will make you a hero!
What You'll Need:
- 6 small Idaho Russet potatoes
- 1/2 cup vegetable or olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika or Cajun seasoning
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking pan with cooking spray. Brush each potato lightly with oil and place in pan.
- Bake about 45 minutes. Cut potatoes in half and scoop out centers, leaving 1/4 inch of potato attached to the skin. Save the scooped out part for another use.
- In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Light brush inside of hollowed out potatoes with oil and sprinkle with seasoning mix.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Serve these up with sour cream, scallions, salsa, guacamole, shredded Jack or Cheddar cheese, chili, and crumbled bacon and let everyone make their own creation.
Make sure to check out more favorites for the big game with our free eCookbook, Game Day Recipes: 30 Best Munchies for a Crowd.
- Plus, we've got snacks galore in our collection of 14 Game Day Finger Foods.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.