Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Potato and Cheese Snowballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get a scrumptious, crunchy-cheesy fast food taste at home with Potato and Cheese Snowballs! This is truly a recipe that the whole family will enjoy!
What You'll Need:
- 6 tablespoons (3/4-stick) butter, divided
- 1 (30-ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large nonstick skillet, melt 3 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add the potatoes, and cook, turning frequently, for 12 to 15 minutes, until browned. Place in a large bowl and set aside.
- In the same skillet, melt the remaining 3 tablespoons butter then add the onions and garlic; saute the onions and garlic until golden, being careful not to burn. Stir the onions and garlic into the potatoes. Add the remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop the potatoes into 12 equal-sized scoops, packing tightly, and place the scoops on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until browned and heated through.
These are great served right away, or they can be cooled, covered, and refrigerated overnight to serve for brunch or with dinner the next day. Just reheat in a 300 degrees F. oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until heated through.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!