Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Quick Parmesan Couscous
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 10 Min
Need to whip up a side dish recipe in a flash? Our Quick Parmesan Couscous recipe will be ready in no time! Using just a few simple ingredients with easy-to-prepare instructions, you'll complete your dinner menu with a flourish. Dinner is always so much more impressive when you've got some homemade sides to accompany the main course. This couscous recipe will give you just that!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (10-ounce) package plain couscous, uncooked (see note)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
What To Do:
- Bring chicken broth and butter to a boil in a large saucepan. Stir in couscous; cover and remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and remaining ingredients. Fluff couscous with a fork. Serve immediately.
Couscous is a tiny pasta made from coarsely ground semolina wheat. It makes a great alternative to rice, and cooks almost instantly. Look for it in the rice section of your supermarket.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?