- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 25 Min
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 25 Min
This all-in-one baked stuffed potato will guarantee that your spuds will never be duds! Enjoy as a main dish meal for a light lunch or supper; and reap the easy clean up rewards as well!
What You'll Need:
- 3 large baking potatoes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups chunked cooked chicken or sliced pre-cooked breakfast sausage
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of broccoli soup
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Scrub the potatoes and pierce the skins several times with a fork. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until tender.
- Allow the potatoes to cool slightly, then cut each in half lengthwise. Scoop out the pulp, leaving a 1/4-inch-thick potato skin; set aside the pulp in a medium bowl. Brush the potato skins with the oil, coating completely, and place on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Coarsely mash the potato in the bowl, add the chicken or sausage, the broccoli soup, and 1-1/2 cups of the cheese blend; mix well and spoon equally into the potato shells. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the edges are crispy and brown and the filling is heated through. Serve.
ADD ZIP...by sprinkling these with chopped fresh basil, dill, chives, or parsley before serving.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
03 11 14