Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Tex-Mex Rice with Corn
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 6 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 21 Min
Jazz up a weeknight dinner with this Tex-Mex-inspired side. Serve it alongside quesadillas, and you've got a winner!
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (5.4-ounce) package Mexican-flavored rice orzo blend
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Saute onion and garlic in hot oil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat 3 minutes.
- Add rice and next 3 ingredients; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 7 minutes or until rice is tender and most of water is absorbed. Sprinkle with cheese; cover and let stand 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Do you love bacon? How about cheese? If you nodded enthusiastically to either of those, then you're about to experience something wonderful...a Bacon and Cheese Lover's Pie. It's a quiche-style dish that's absolutely loaded with cheese, bacon, and some chopped spinach. You'll be smiling from your first forkful to your last.