Homemade Chocolate Pudding Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chocolate cravings are enough to drive you crazy sometimes, aren't they? Now you can satisfy the strongest of them with these rich and creamy Homemade Chocolate Pudding Parfaits.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/4 cups low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup crushed vanilla wafers
What To Do:
- In a medium-sized saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, cocoa, and salt. Gradually stir in the milk and cook over medium heat until the mixture comes to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla. Allow to cool slightly then cover and chill for 2 hours or until set.
- Just before serving, place 1 tablespoon of crushed vanilla wafers in the bottom of each of 4 individual parfait glasses or serving dishes. Top each with 1/4 cup of the chocolate pudding. Repeat the layers, then sprinkle the remaining crushed vanilla wafers over the top. Serve immediately.
If you'd like, top each serving with a tablespoon of reduced-fat whipped topping just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!
- Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding
- Strawberry Swirl Dessert Shooters
- Creamy Rice Pudding
- Blueberry Bread Pudding
- Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
- Salted Caramel Dessert Shooters
- Georgia Bread Pudding
- Egg Custard
- Chocolate Hazelnut Dessert Shooters