Donut Bread Pudding
- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
- READY IN
- 50 Min
Donut bread pudding? Yes, indeed. Sign us up! If you thought a glazed doughnut couldn't taste any better, think again 'cause we've added a few special touches to make this breakfast-dessert hybrid a hit for the ages. Topped with cinnamon, raisins, and a vanilla glaze, this is the perfect breakfast casserole to bring to your next group brunch. Be careful though — if you don't grab yourself a scoop, it might all disappear!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2
teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 12 glazed doughnuts, cut into cubes
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together condensed milk, eggs, 1 teaspoon vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. Stir in raisins and doughnut cubes. Let sit 5 to 10 minutes, or until most of the liquid is absorbed. Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish and cover with foil.
- Bake 40 minutes. Remove foil and bake 10 additional minutes, or until set in center.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients including remaining vanilla, until smooth. Pour over bread pudding and serve.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES