Cajun Boiled Peanuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 18 cups boiled peanuts
- COOK TIME
- 18 Hr
Our slow-cooker version of Cajun Boiled Peanuts has only 5 ingredients! We can all handle a snack this simple.
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds raw peanuts, in shell
- 3/4 cup salt
- 12 cups water
- 1 (3-ounce) package boil-in-bag shrimp and crab boil
- 1/3 cup hot sauce
What To Do:
- Combine all ingredients in a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting 18 hours or until peanuts are soft. Drain peanuts before serving or storing. Store in resealable plastic freezer bags in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks. (See Note.)
You can also freeze these peanuts in resealable freezer bags up to 2 months. Just reheat them in the microwave before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have leave you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.
- Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili
- Hillbilly Baked Beans
- Traditional German Potato Salad
- Slow Cooked Meat Loaf and Potatoes
- Hungarian Goulash
- Grandma's Creamy Ham & Potato Casserole
- Slow Cooked Chicken and Rice
- Slow Cooker Barbecue Ribs
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchiladas
- Slow Cookin' Magic: 28 Scrumptious Slow Cooker Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook