Southern Slow Cooker Stuffing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No need to worry about lack of oven space this Thanksgiving. Our Southern Slow Cooker Stuffing allows you to free up some room without sacrificing taste, all with the help of your slow cooker. Just mix, pour, and set and your side dish is ready to go!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (10-1/2-ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 (10-1/2-ounce) cans condensed chicken broth
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) corn bread or 6 corn bread muffins, crumbled
- 8 slices day-old bread, crumbled
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, cut into chunks
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine soup, broth, eggs, celery, onion, poultry seasoning, sugar, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in corn bread and day-old bread and pour into slow cooker. Place butter on top and cover.
- Cook on high 2 hours or on low 4 hours, or until firm and browned around edges.
If you'd like to check out another stuffing option, here's our recipe for Cranberry Nut Stuffing.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One way to get the whole family rushin' to the dinner table is to serve up plates of these cheesy-stuffed meatballs and saucy pasta. Our recipes for Mozzarella Meatballs and Ziti even features a special ingredient that adds a little extra dose of good-for-ya too!