Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Personal Chef and cooking instructor, Chef Danielle stopped by the Test Kitchen to share her hearty and flavorful recipe for Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili. And man, is it good!
What You'll Need:
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (15-1/4-ounce) cans black beans, undrained
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large slow cooker, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and cook on high 4 hours, or until potatoes are fork-tender.
While you're getting the table set, how about putting out a bowl of our quick and easy homemade guacamole to really set the mood?!
For more recipes and cooking tips from Chef Danielle Turner, visit her website, cookingclarified.com.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an appetizer that's guaranteed to win you rave reviews...one dip at a time. Our Bread Bowl Fondue is a modern day twist on fondue that's always a hit. When you serve this all-in-one, fun-do, fondue in the bread bowl, you better stand back, or you might get trampled!