Victory Garden Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's more comforting than a load of veggies long-simmered in a broth? Victory Garden Soup is great for a cold winter night.
What You'll Need:
- 6 cups water
- 6 medium-sized potatoes
- 4 large tomatoes, cored and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 medium-sized carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 medium zucchini, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 medium-sized green bell peppers, coarsely chopped
- 2 medium-sized onions, coarsely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, combine all the ingredients; mix well and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium, and cook for 1 hour, or until the vegetables are tender.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!