Howard's Carrot and Cauliflower Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 cups
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
This creamy and delicious veggie soup is so tasty, you'll have a tough time convincing your gang that it's actually good for you! Leave it to Howard to come up with an easy soup recipe that's both hearty and healthy.
What You'll Need:
- 4 large carrots, cut into chunks
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into chunks
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup milk
- Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, combine all ingredients except milk. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to low and simmer 45 minutes, or until vegetables are very tender.
- Using an immersion blender, puree until smooth. Stir in milk and simmer an additional 5 minutes, or until hot. Spoon into bowls and top with Parmesan cheese.
If you don't have an immersion blender, no problem! Just transfer mixture to a blender, puree until smooth, then return to soup pot and complete the recipe.
- And speaking of resolutions, we recommend our Skinny Eggplant Parmesan as a delicious and guilt-free option!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a little bit of fall flavor with our recipe for Upside Down Pear Cake. This cake is beautiful enough to serve for any special occasion, and easy enough to make when you've got cravings for fall favorites. It's got an ooey-gooey and crunchy topping that's unbelievably good!