Howard's Carrot and Cauliflower Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This creamy and delicious veggie soup is so tasty, you'll have a tough time convincing your gang that it's actually good for you! Leave it to Howard to come up with an easy soup recipe that's both hearty and healthy.
What You'll Need:
- 4 large carrots, cut into chunks
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into chunks
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup milk
- Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, combine all ingredients except milk. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to low and simmer 45 minutes, or until vegetables are very tender.
- Using an immersion blender, puree until smooth. Stir in milk and simmer an additional 5 minutes, or until hot. Spoon into bowls and top with Parmesan cheese.
If you don't have an immersion blender, no problem! Just transfer mixture to a blender, puree until smooth, then return to soup pot and complete the recipe.
- And speaking of resolutions, we recommend our Skinny Eggplant Parmesan as a delicious and guilt-free option!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!