Buffalo-Style Turkey Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Next time you're left with just the turkey wings, don't worry! Spice them up this way and they'll be the hit of the day!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cooked turkey wings
- All purpose flour for coating
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
What To Do:
- Split the wings at each joint and discard tips.
- Place the flour in a shallow bowl; dip the wings in the flour. In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil over medium high-heat; fry the wings for about 5 minutes, or until browned on both sides.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the melted butter and hot pepper sauce. Remove the wings from the skillet and toss in the hot sauce. Serve.
If you want to serve these in true Buffalo style, serve with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing. This is simple way to use leftover wings; if you want to make it for more than just 1 or 2 people, then cook up more wings in advance.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Roll up your sleeves and get those napkins ready, 'cause these deliciously juicy burgers are sure to leave a mess. Once you sink your teeth into our inside-out take on a cheeseburger you'll understand why we call these our Five Napkin Burgers. So what are you waiting for? Let's get messy!