We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Crispy Asparagus is a dish that works just as well alongside a juicy dinner steak as it does for a brunch or light lunch. This fresh veggie side dish is sure to become a regular on your menus.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
What To Do:
- In a deep skillet, heat 1 inch water over high heat until boiling. Add the asparagus and cook until crisp-tender; drain.
- In a shallow dish, beat the egg and milk until well combined. Place bread crumbs in another shallow dish.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat until hot. Dip asparagus in egg mixture then into bread crumbs, coating completely. Sauté asparagus in hot oil until golden. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate and serve immediately.
Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese just before serving, if you'd like.
If you loved this simple asparagus recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Amazing Recipes for Asparagus: 13 Baked Asparagus Recipes, Roasted Asparagus Recipes, and More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We pan fry our cauliflower in a seasoned mixture of breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese to give it a rich and nutty taste that makes this veggie irresistible. Serve your family our Parmesan Crusted Cauliflower, and you'll be surprised at how fast they'll eat eat it up!