Kickin' Acorn Squash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've added a secret ingredient to our recipe for Kickin' Acorn Squash, that gives this easy side dish just the right kick of heat and flavor! This is one roasted vegetable recipe you're going to want to have on your holiday table spread!
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 acorn squash, tops cut off, cut in half, seeds removed, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup jalapeno pepper jelly
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine oil, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add squash to oil mixture; toss to coat.
Place on rimmed baking sheets and bake 50 to 60 minutes, or until tender.
In a large bowl, combine jelly and syrup. Add squash and toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately.
Check out our New Thanksgiving Sides for some tasty twists on the classics!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for Ultimate Fudgy Brownies is going to make you forget about any other recipe for brownies you've ever tasted...they're that good. You may just want to pour yourself another glass of milk, 'cause these homemade brownies are full of decadent, chocolatey flavor.
- Creamed Cabbage
- Grandma Irma's Red Cabbage
- Grandma Bell's Onion Tart
- Lucky Cabbage and Noodles
- Fried Cabbage
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Buttery Cabbage
- Refrigerator Cucumber Pickles
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Baked Stuffed Peppers