We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add a little color and nutrition to dinner with these Perfect Peas. This family-pleasing side dish is full of flavor. Your family will never want plain ol' peas again!
What You'll Need:
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen sweet green peas
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- Cook onion in butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until tender.
- Add peas and remaining ingredients. Cover and cook over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes or until peas are tender, stirring often.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!