We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add a little color and nutrition to dinner with these Perfect Peas. This family-pleasing side dish is full of flavor. Your family will never want plain ol' peas again!
What You'll Need:
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen sweet green peas
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- Cook onion in butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until tender.
- Add peas and remaining ingredients. Cover and cook over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes or until peas are tender, stirring often.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Is there a "secret ingredient" in your favorite meatloaf recipe? There is in ours! Our Secret Ingredient Meatloaf calls for one shortcut ingredient that doesn't just make life easier, but it makes the meatloaf so moist and flavorful, too! Aren't you glad we've let you in on our little secret?
- Fried Cabbage
- Aunt Nellie's Cabbage Fritters
- Creamed Cabbage
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Buttery Cabbage
- Amish Broccoli Bake
- Lucky Cabbage and Noodles
- Refrigerator Cucumber Pickles
- Homemade Microwave Pickles