Roasted Rainbow Cauliflower
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Roasting vegetables is a great way to to prepare them, as it allows the natural sugars to develop. It's even better when the veggies you're cooking have a rainbow of colors, like these yellow and purple varieties of cauliflower. It's almost too pretty to eat...almost!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 head Rainbow cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Add cauliflower and gently toss until evenly coated. Place on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until tender, turning once halfway through cooking.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a pasta dish that doesn't need a beacon to attract attention. Our Lighthouse Tortellini Salad is fresh, easy, and perfect for warm weather picnics by the sea (or lake!). We just love how all the ingredients come together to make it taste so creamy and flavorful.
- Creamed Cabbage
- Grandma Irma's Red Cabbage
- Lucky Cabbage and Noodles
- Grandma Bell's Onion Tart
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Fried Cabbage
- Buttery Cabbage
- Baked Stuffed Peppers
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Refrigerator Cucumber Pickles