Ultimate Fudgy Brownies
Our recipe for Ultimate Fudgy Brownies is going to make you forget about any other recipe for brownies you've ever tasted... They're that good. You may just want to pour yourself another glass of milk, 'cause these homemade brownies are full of decadent, chocolatey flavor.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa
- 2 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chunks (2 cups) (See Note)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place melted butter in a large bowl; add cocoa and stir until well blended. Add sugar; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add flour, vanilla, and salt; stir just until combined. Stir in chocolate chunks and nuts, if desired. Spread batter in baking dish.
- Bake about 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool, then cut into serving-sized pieces.