Chocolate Mug Brownie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Already in your pajamas and craving something sweet? No need to run out to the store! Our recipe for Chocolate Mug Brownie is a personal-sized dessert that's made with ingredients you probably already have in your pantry. Oh, and it only takes a minute! Me-time just got even better!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 dash salt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
What To Do:
- In a microwaveable 12-ounce coffee mug, combine butter, water, vanilla, and salt; whisk well. Add cocoa powder, sugar, and flour, whisking well after each addition.
- Microwave 60 to 75 seconds. Center should be slightly molten. Be careful not to overcook.
- Serve this with a scoop of coffee ice cream for an extra special treat!
- Looking for another cozy dessert like this brownie in a mug? Then be sure to check out our Italian Cream "Mug" Cakes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!