Chocolate Mug Brownie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Already in your pajamas and craving something sweet? No need to run out to the store! Our recipe for Chocolate Mug Brownie is a personal-sized dessert that's made with ingredients you probably already have in your pantry. Oh, and it only takes a minute! Me-time just got even better!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 dash salt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
What To Do:
- In a microwaveable 12-ounce coffee mug, combine butter, water, vanilla, and salt; whisk well. Add cocoa powder, sugar, and flour, whisking well after each addition.
- Microwave 60 to 75 seconds. Center should be slightly molten. Be careful not to overcook.
- You can serve this mug brownie with a scoop of your favorite coffee ice cream or even some Homemade Whipped Cream!
- Looking for another cozy dessert like this brownie in a mug? Then be sure to check out our Italian Cream "Mug" Cakes and Peanut Butter Mug Cake!
- Psst! Did you know you could make your Breakfast in a Mug too?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.