Melt Away Peanut Butter Fudge
This peanut butter fudge is so light and creamy it literally melts in your mouth. That's exactly why we decided to call this peanut butter fudge recipe: Melt Away Peanut Butter Fudge!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do
- Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, evaporated milk, and sugar; cook until mixture comes to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil 5 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter, marshmallow cream, and vanilla until thoroughly combined. Pour mixture into baking dish and spread evenly. Cool and refrigerate for 8 hours or until firm.
- Cut into 1-inch squares. Store in an airtight container.