Chocolate Walnut Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
'Tis the season to say "thank you" to your kids' teachers. Go old school by gifting them a batch of old-fashioned, homemade Chocolate Walnut Fudge. Betcha this treat will send your kids straight to the head of the class!
What You'll Need
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12-ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, bring sweetened condensed milk to a rolling boil over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and add semisweet and milk chocolate chips, stirring until smooth. Add walnuts; mix well.
- Spread into an 8-inch square baking dish (see Tip) and chill 3 to 4 hours, or until firm. Cut into squares, and serve.
Change it Up: Before chilling the fudge, you can press some mini marshmallows and additional walnuts into the top to create Rocky Road Fudge.
Test-Kitchen Tip: Line your baking dish with nonstick aluminum foil for easily removing the fudge…and even easier cleanup!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.