Cowboy Chicken Casserole
What do cowboys like to chow down on? We heard that they have big appetites, so we came up with this casserole that's fit for the hungriest of cowboys. Cowboy Chicken Casserole is sure to lasso 'em in!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-1/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 corn tortillas, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 4 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup sliced scallions
- 2 cup (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
What To Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine soup, tomatoes, corn, black olives, chili powder, cumin, and salt.
- Line bottom of prepared baking dish with half the tortilla strips. Sprinkle half the chicken over the tortilla strips. Top with half the soup mixture, half the scallions, and half the cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until bubbly and hot.