We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you want big flavor without having to do a lot of work, then our Cowboy Ribs are the way to go. Just mix some spices together, give the ribs a good rub and you're ready to roast!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 6 to 7 pounds beef back ribs, trimmed and cut into individual ribs
What to Do
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large roasting pan with aluminum foil, then place roasting rack over foil. Spray rack with cooking spray.
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except ribs. Rub seasoning mixture over all sides of ribs, then place on prepared rack.
- Roast uncovered 60 to 65 minutes, or until tender.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".