We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you want big flavor without having to do a lot of work, then our Cowboy Ribs are the way to go. Just mix some spices together, give the ribs a good rub and you're ready to roast!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 6 to 7 pounds beef back ribs, trimmed and cut into individual ribs
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large roasting pan with aluminum foil, then place roasting rack over foil. Spray rack with cooking spray.
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except ribs. Rub seasoning mixture over all sides of ribs, then place on prepared rack.
- Roast uncovered 60 to 65 minutes, or until tender.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!
- Dad's Meat Loaf
- 25 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes
- Redneck Chicken-Fried Steak
- Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage
- All American Skillet Goulash
- Old-Fashioned Meatloaf
- Dad's Beer Marinated Steak
- Better-Than-Ever Meatloaf