Pasta and Ground Beef Casserole
Nothing warms you up like a flavorful casserole. Our Pasta and Ground Beef Casserole is great for a winter meal, or anytime you want to give your family a food "hug." Nothing shows you care like a comforting hearty casserole!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, cut in half
- 1/2 pound elbows pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 (24-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 cup (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef. Add mushrooms and saute 2 minutes, then drain off excess liquid.
- In a large bowl, combine beef mixture, pasta, spaghetti sauce, and cheese; mix well. Spoon into a 2-quart casserole dish and cover.
- Bake 40 minutes or until heated through.
Check This Out!
- We've got even more ground beef recipes for you to love; try our Favorite Ground Beef Casserole Recipes!
- For more tasty casseroles, try our Hawaiian Chicken and Rice Casserole, or Mama's Cheesy Chicken 'n' Broccoli Casserole.
- If you want more hearty dinner options, we suggest our Better-Than-Ever Meatloaf, or our Beef Tortellini Soup!