Beef Tortellini Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1-1/2 cups
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
Ever had a soup that makes you want to lick the bowl clean? Well, if you haven't before, after you make this Beef Tortellini Soup you'll undoubtedly want to! Get your napkins ready!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 cups water
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomato puree
- 1 (10-1/2 ounce) can French onion soup, undiluted
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen cut green beans
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
What To Do:
- In a soup pot over medium-high heat, cook ground beef 5 to 7 minutes or until browned; drain.
- Add remaining ingredients except tortellini. Bring to a boil, cover, then reduce heat to low and simmer 15 minutes. Add tortellini and cook 5 minutes or until tortellini is tender. Serve.
- For a change of pace, try fresh ground turkey instead of beef.
- Want even more tasty soups and stews? Check out our free eCookbook, Comfort Food for the Soul: 40 of Our Best Stews and Easy Soup Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 287
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 12g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 4.8g 24 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 18g 36 %
- Cholesterol 53mg 18 %
- Sodium 985mg 41 %
- Total Carbohydrates 29g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.8g 15 %
- Sugars 7.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate apple season with a homestyle Apple Coffee Cake that simply shouts comfort. Imagine taking this coffee cake warm out of the oven and serving it with a scoop of ice cream or enjoying it as a morning treat. No matter which way you choose to serve this coffee cake recipe, your whole gang will love it. Talk about the perfect autumn recipe!