Blue-Ribbon Potato Salad
This potato salad recipe was so good that we had to give it a blue ribbon. That's because it's our tasty take on the classic potato salad recipe that you grew up with. This Blue-Ribbon Potato Salad is worthy of all the awards!
What You'll Need
- 4 pound white or red potatoes
- 5 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do
- Place potatoes in a large soup pot, cover with water, and bring to a boil over high heat. Cook 25 to 30 minutes, or until fork-tender. Drain and cool slightly.
- Cut potatoes into chunks and place in a large bowl. Add egg, bell pepper, and celery; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour sour cream mixture over potatoes and mix until thoroughly combined. Chill 2 to 3 hours before serving.