Blueberry and Brie Crostini
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Try the unexpected tasty duo of freshly made blueberry compote teamed with creamy brie on a crunchy crostini. Our easy recipe for Blueberry and Brie Crostini sounds fancy, but it's a cinch.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, minced
- 2 cups fresh Chilean blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 (8-ounce) brie, sliced
- 16 slices of a baguette, toasted
- Chopped candied almonds for garnish, optional
What To Do:
- In a medium sauté pan, sauté onion in olive oil until tender, about 5 minutes. Add mint, blueberries, sugar, vinegar, and juice. Cook until juice reduces and sugar dissolves, 10 to 15 minutes. Let mixture cool to warm or room temperature.
- To assemble: arrange baguette slices on platter. Top with a slice of brie. Spoon on blueberry compote. Serve at room temperature.
For more Chilean fresh fruit recipes please visit: www.chileanfruitonline.com
Like this blueberry recipe? Find others you'll love, and learn about Chilean blueberries.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!