Easy Cheesy Quesadillas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 2 Min
- READY IN
- 7 Min
Easy Cheesy Quesadillas are the perfect meal for everyone - even the vegetarian veggie-lover and those of us who are a bit more health-conscious. Without any meat, this Mexican dish is both hearty and healthy at the same time.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup refried beans
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 1/2 cup taco sauce, divided
- Sour cream
What To Do:
- Spread beans evenly over 2 tortillas. Sprinkle evenly with 3/4 cup cheese, and drizzle with 1/4 cup taco sauce. Top with remaining tortillas.
- Microwave 1 quesadilla, covered with a paper towel, on a microwave-safe plate at HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 minutes. Repeat procedure with remaining quesadilla. Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges; serve with remaining taco sauce, remaining cheese, and the sour cream.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This dessert is sure to create a lot of "buzz" with your gang! Our German Bee Sting cake is based on the traditional German "Bienenstich," which is basically a honey-glazed cake with a layer of creamy vanilla custard. One bite and you'll understand what makes this cake so buzz-worthy.