Honey Dijon Chicken Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For sporting events or even family dinners, theres nothing easier than baking up chicken wings and tossing them with a 3-ingredient homemade sauce. Be sure youre ready with extra napkins!
What You'll Need:
- 10 pounds fresh or frozen chicken wings, thawed, if frozen
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup Dijon-style or other prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 cups honey
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Split the wings at each joint and discard the tips; rinse then pat dry. Place the wings on baking sheets.
- Bake the wings for 30 minutes; turn the wings and bake for 30 more minutes, until brown. Drain well and place in a large bowl.
- In a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Mix well then heat the mixture over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the honey melts.
- Remove from the heat and toss with the cooked chicken wings. Serve immediately, or keep warm until ready to use.
Makes 40 to 50 wings.
If you want to make these a bit hotter, add an additional 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce. Know what's really great about these? You can bake the plain wings ahead of time and store them in the fridge or freezer then, before serving, simply warm them in the oven and toss them with the sauce. It couldn't be easier!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Red Velvet Cake is one of our favorite desserts, especially during the holidays, so we thought, why not turn this dessert into a festive breakfast item, too? With our recipe for Red Velvet Pancakes, you can celebrate all things red and decadent any time of the year!