Hot Seafood Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We all love time savers in the kitchen! For this Hot Seafood Dip we use shrimp that are already steamed and peeled, making this a quick and easy dip recipe we can serve anytime!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 or 3 drops of hot sauce
- 1 pound steamed and peeled small shrimp (see note)
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat, drained
- 2 (14-ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- Melba toast rounds
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
- Add shrimp, crabmeat, artichoke hearts, and salt; stir well.
- Spoon mixture into a greased 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake 25 minutes or until mixture is thoroughly heated. Serve with melba toast rounds.
If you want to steam and peel your own shrimp, you'll need to buy 2lbs of unpeeled shrimp. If small shrimp aren't available, just buy medium-size shrimp and cut 'em in half!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!