Jalapeno Cheese Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- about 2 dozen
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Who would guess that beer is the secret ingredient to making our Jalapeno Cheese Bites? These spicy bite-sized potluck appetizers are sure to wake up sleepy taste buds!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup reduced-fat all-purpose baking mix
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 tablespoon chopped mild jalapeno peppers (from a 12-ounce jar)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup light beer
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except the beer; mix well. Stir in beer and let sit 5 minutes.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
Bake 7 to 10 minutes, or until golden. Serve hot.
These bites are perfect for company, so why not make up a batch or two ahead of time so you can simply rewarm them in a 200 degree F oven before serving.
- We've got lots of great appetizers on our website, so check it out! One of our all-time favorites is Almond Crusted Brie.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
BBQ sauce and smoked paprika are the key ingredients to making this chili recipe taste extra-smokin' good. Not only is our Smokin' BBQ Chili recipe flavor-packed and delicious, but it's made in just one pot, so it's extra-easy to clean up, too!