My Aunt's Veggie Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Break out the fresh veggies and pita chips, 'cause once you set out a bowl of "My Aunt's Veggie Dip" they're gonna want to dig in. P.S. This easy dip recipe is famous for disappearing in a flash!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn (thawed if frozen)
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and ranch dressing. Stir in remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Spoon into a serving bowl, cover, and refrigerate 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
- This veggie dip recipe has been passed down for generations and we're so excited to share it with you! Serve with pita chips or fresh veggies.
- And if you'd like to check out another delicious dip recipe, why not check out these 35 unbelieveably good dip recipes!
- If you're a fan of veggie dip recipes, you might really enjoy our Caponata.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Recreate an entree that's restaurant-fancy in your own kitchen with our recipe for Bacon Wrapped Pork Fillets. Perfectly cooked pork loin fillets get wrapped up in pan-fried bacon strips and drizzled with a savory and flavor-packed glaze.