New England Clam Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
New England Clam Spread is a quick dip that's bound to make your guests hear oceans and marshes nearby 'cause, from Connecticut to Maine (and beyond), clams mean "seashore"!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (6-1/2-ounce) can minced clams, undrained
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can white clam sauce
- 1 (4-ounce) strip saltine crackers, crumbled
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients except onion and butter; set aside.
- In a large skillet, saute onion in butter over medium heat, until transparent. Stir sauteed onion into clam mixture. Place mixture in prepared baking dish.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes, or until light golden.
Serve warm as a spread with crackers or cocktail bread.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Make room burritos, 'cause there's a new contender in town, and they're going by the name of Tex-Mex Hand Pies! These creamy hand pies are stuffed full of Tex-Mex favorites like salsa, chicken and lots of creamy cheese. You're going to wish you had more hands.