Easy Corn Fritters
- about 2 dozen
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 15 Min
What You'll Need:
cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons salt
teaspoon black pepper
2 eggs, beaten
1 (14-3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn
1 cup fresh or frozen corn (thawed if frozen)
cup vegetable oil, or more as needed
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper. Add eggs and salsa; mix well. Stir in both corns.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil . Drop batter into hot skillet 1 tablespoonful at a time and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until golden, turning fritters halfway through cooking. Remove to a covered platter.
- Add another tablespoon oil to skillet. When hot, repeat with remaining batter, adding more oil as needed, until all batter is used.
- Our Easy Corn Fritters can be served with an omelet instead of home fries, as an appetizer by themselves, or with warm salsa for dipping.
- Try some of our other great fritter recipes like our Pineapple Fritters or our Cowboy Bean Fritters.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
08 05 14