Party Stuffed Mushrooms
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 12 to 15 mushrooms
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
If you've been a fan of stuffed mushrooms with sausage, why not try using fresh mushrooms in the stuffing instead? It helps make a lighter version of this old-time favorite recipe.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound large fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Gently clean mushrooms by rubbing with a damp cloth. Remove stems from 3/4 pound mushrooms; set aside the caps.
- Finely chop stems and remaining 1/4 pound whole mushrooms. Place in a large skillet, add water, and saute over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes, until softened. Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Using a teaspoon, stuff mushroom caps with stuffing mixture. Place on an ungreased rimmed baking sheet and bake 10 minutes, or until warmed through.
For more tasty mushroom ideas, check out our collection of 28 Mouthwatering Mushroom Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?