Bacon Cheddar Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a quick and flavorful appetizer you can whip up in just 20 minutes? Well, you don't need a ton of ingredients to make our Bacon Cheddar Bites and you can bet these babies will disappear right before your eyes!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine milk and butter until butter is melted and mixture is hot. Add flour and stir vigorously with a wooden spoon, until mixture forms a ball. Remove from heat. Stir in 1 egg until mixture is smooth. Repeat with remaining eggs, adding 1 egg at a time, until thoroughly combined. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until puffed and golden brown. Serve warm.
- Serve this with picante sauce for dipping.
- Need more ideas for party appetizers and drinks? Check them out right here! Plus, don't forget to check out our collection of 22 Homemade Salsa Recipes.
- If you like the combination of bacon and cheddar then give out Southern Broccoli Tomato Salad a try. It's also great for entertaining!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're gonna want to bring your appetite and a loaf of crusty bread to the table when you serve this Old-World Peasant Soup. This soup is full of fresh veggies, beans, and, for old-world flavor, some kielbasa. It's a hearty, fill-ya-up soup that's sure to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!