Roasted Pepper Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll love the yummy fire-roasted flavor that jarred roasted red peppers add to salsa! It's an easy way to change things up if you're bored with your typical salsa routine.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can chunky pasta-style tomatoes, undrained
- 2/3 cup drained finely chopped jarred roasted red bell peppers
- 2 large green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro or fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 to 2 teaspoons hot sauce
What To Do:
- Combine all ingredients, stirring well.
- Cover and chill at least 30 minutes
- Store in refrigerator up to 3 days in an airtight container.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Look for jars of roasted red bell peppers in the condiment aisle of your supermarket. They come packed in oil or water. They're a convenient alternative to roasting your own.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take a day off from your ordinary dinner routine to make this extraordinary Layered Italian Crescent Ring. It's as easy as layering some of your favorite Italian sub ingredients and wrapping them up in a cozy crescent dough blanket. The whole family is going to love this one!