Roasted Pepper Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll love the yummy fire-roasted flavor that jarred roasted red peppers add to salsa! It's an easy way to change things up if you're bored with your typical salsa routine.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can chunky pasta-style tomatoes, undrained
- 2/3 cup drained finely chopped jarred roasted red bell peppers
- 2 large green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro or fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 to 2 teaspoons hot sauce
What To Do:
- Combine all ingredients, stirring well.
- Cover and chill at least 30 minutes
- Store in refrigerator up to 3 days in an airtight container.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Look for jars of roasted red bell peppers in the condiment aisle of your supermarket. They come packed in oil or water. They're a convenient alternative to roasting your own.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Clear the deck sailors! Our recipe for Avocado Breakfast Boats is so good it'll blow your taste buds right out of the water! Just imagine a fresh avocado and tomato salsa mixed together and served over fluffy, scrambled eggs right in the avocado "boats"...it's a breakfast delight!