Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Start off your morning (or enjoy a midnight snack, shh!) with our Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins! They're a naturally sweet treat, packed with potassium and easy to eat on the go. Make a large batch and munch on them throughout the week!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy. Add eggs and beat until light and fluffy. Stir in bananas; mix well. Add flour and baking soda, mixing just enough to moisten. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- If it's banana muffins you're after, then you should really try our Easy Banana Muffins and Peanut Butter-Banana Muffins, too!
- If you've still got some ripe bananas lying around, even after you've made these Chocolate Banana Muffins, then you should check out what other yummy recipes you can make by browsing through our collection of Irresistible Banana Recipes.
- Plus check out more great chocolate muffins in our free eCookbook, Must-Make Muffins: 12 Easy Muffin Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!