We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You know those recipes that prompt an audible "yum?" Well, these Cinnamon Loaves are one of 'em! Pleasant on the eyes and scrumptious in the belly, you will LOVE these!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 2 (8- x 4-inch) disposable loaf pans with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl with an electric beater, beat cake mix, eggs, oil, water, and vanilla 3 minutes. Pour half of batter evenly into 2 prepared loaf pans.
- In a small bowl, stir together sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle half of sugar mixture evenly over batter in loaf pans. Distribute remaining batter evenly between loaf pans and sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture. Gently swirl with a knife.
- Bake 45 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks. Store in freezer, if desired.
Follow these directions to make five little gift loaves: Pour half of batter evenly into five greased and floured 3-1/4- x 5-3/4-inch disposable loaf pans. Sprinkle evenly with half of sugar mixture. Pour remaining batter into pans; sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture. Gently swirl with a knife. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We gave a family-favorite a tasty and modern makeover by adding a crispy, potato tot topping that's so good everyone will want to dig in right away! They'll be surprised to find such a tasty, gooey, cheesy, and meaty filling in this amazing Potato Tot Enchilada Casserole.