Parmesan Bread Wreath
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When it comes to Christmas Eve, the more festive the table, the better. Believe it or not, different dinner courses can be turned into Christmas decorations. Take this edible wreath - one glimpse of it and you'll have the entire table humming, "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas."
What You'll Need:
- 1 (7.5-ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 1 (2-ounce) jar pimientos, drained and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a round pizza sheet with cooking spray.
Place biscuits in a circle on prepared pizza sheet, with biscuits slightly overlapping.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Remove wreath from oven and spread some of the butter mixture evenly over top; reserve remaining butter mixture.
Return wreath to oven and bake an additional 3 to 4 minutes, or until golden. Serve with remaining butter mixture on side.
You might want to form the remaining butter mixture into a log on a piece of plastic wrap and freeze it while the bread is baking. Then you can slice the log into butter rounds for serving with the warm bread.
- Our Candy Cane Bread Sticks are a festive addition to your holiday bread basket!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.